Cutting the car when pressing the gas pedal is one of the common problems that drivers may face while driving on the roads, which may cause a danger to the safety and security of the car. What is the reason for this problem?
Experts answered that the engine is the beating heart of the car and the most important part of it at all and works according to an integrated system. This defect cut the car while driving.
Therefore, today we present to you the most prominent reasons for cutting the car engine when pressing the accelerator pedal, and they are as follows:
– The fuel pump in the car is clogged or damaged due to the end of its life.
- If the spark plugs are burnt and damaged.
- If the gas sensor malfunctions.
- If the fuel tank runs out of gasoline, or if the gasoline has reached the bottom of the tank and is – filled with impurities and sediments.
- If the quality of the gasoline is not good, or the – gasoline is mixed with water in the fuel tank.
- Clogged or damaged air filter.
- The gasoline filter is clogged with impurities and dirt.